Dashboard load very slow

Pengjian Zhai November 11, 2019

When I open the Jira dashboard page, it loads over 10 seconds, is there any reason cause this issue?

Based in China mainland, already trace the route to Jira cloud, the speed is not slow.

And the network in office is not slow to access other sites such as Google, Youtube.WX20191112-142920.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

Hello @Pengjian Zhai ,

How many gadgets are loaded in your dashboard?

Hi,

There are four gadgets in my dashboard.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

Which four types of gadgets? For example, Activity Stream,etc

The system will perform data query when the gadget is loaded, I think the speed will be related to the amount of data.

Have you tried reducing the number of gadgets in the dashboard, or making adjustments to the JQL statement of the query to reduce the return value?

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try to migrate the gadgets.

And one little interesting thing is, the load speed is very quick when I using the Jira app in Mac store, which didn't load the active log gadget, I wonder if this gadget caused this issue.

For now I think we can close this ticket, thank you very much for your help :)

Like Ollie Guan likes this

Suggest an answer