Dashboard display w/Firefox

Roy Roy September 11, 2013

I changed my default browser to Firefox, but now when I bring up JIRA and click on "Dashboard" I can only see 3 of my 10 projects. Additionally when clicking on the dropdown arrow on the top right of that window the only option is "Minimize". There is no "Refresh" selection available.

I know all the projects are there because I can request JIRA Administration and see all of them when I then click on "Projects", and if I go back to Explorer it works just fine (I see all my projects in the dashboard view).

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Roy Roy September 26, 2013

Closed

MB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2013

What is the point of accepting your own answer "Closed" without explaining to the others what was the issue and/or resolution. It would be probably better to describe in short how did you solve your problem for other people that might have the same issue in the future.

Roy Roy October 3, 2013

So, none of the answers solved the issue. I kept getting these reminders from the site to either accept an answer or close the issue. I was unable to find a way to close the issue so I added my own answer and accepted it.

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2013

Hi Roy,

Which version of Firefox and JIRA are you using? Are they compatible? Also, does your Firefox browser have any add-ons? If possible, please try starting your Firefox in Safe Mode, and see if the problem persists

0 votes
MB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2013

Try comparing the html source of both IE and Firefox, when they load the same page, just to make sure that your issues have been loaded, but not displayed. If your issues are not loaded. it might just be a bug.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2013

Do you have any bad cookies in one of the browser? Try clearing the cache in both browsers and see if you are observing the same.

Roy Roy September 11, 2013

Just tried that, but it didn't help.

Suggest an answer