Custom roll-up reports for JIRA on-demand?

Eric Rockey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2013

Hi,

I am evaluating the on-demand versions of Jira and Greenhopper and have the following scenario I am trying to meet:

- For different sub-areas of a release, which are being marked using Labels, I would like to create roll-up reports with the remaining amount of time needed to complete them.

I have been able to find reports that will give the remaining time for the total project, or for members of the team, but not for any other properties of an issue (in this case, it would be using Labels to create roll-ups).

Thanks for any leads!

Eric

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2013

Hey there, Eric.

Seems that you are using the OnDemand version of GreenHopper (as far as I can see from the label on the question). From my understanding, GreenHopper OnDemand has very limited capability for customization. In this case, the roll up report that you have in mind might not be available, unless you are using a standalone version which offers flexibility to customisation.

However, let us see what others have to say about this. Apart from the standard reports that are offered, I am not sure whether they can cater for the requirement that you have:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Using+Report+Mode

Warm regards,

Danial

Eric Rockey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2013
Thanks Ahmad!
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2013

Hey there, Eric.

You are most welcome. Glad to be able to help!

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer