Custom Field: User Picker for multiple people

Tobias Magnus (ext) November 17, 2020

Hi,

I like to add a "user group" to a ticket. As for this, I like to use a custom field. But unfortunately there is only a user picker for a single user. Is there a way to do this with multiple users?

Thank you for your answers and ideas.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Tobias Magnus (ext),

There is a user group custom field. You can find it on the Advanced tab when creating a custom field:

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 16.15.31.png 

@Walter Buggenhout thank you for your fast responce, but it does not solve my issue, as with this picker I only can selct some usergroups. 

My goal is to select multiple users.

Why I like to do it?

1. Add the names of the stakeholders, so everyone knows who is responsible for this task, even if the reporter is the product owner

2. To use it within a securtiy scheme:
Only users add to this custom filed are allowed to see the issue

@Walter Buggenhout I found another field multiple users in the Advanced section. So this is working like expected, thank you for the tipp

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2020

Awesome! Happy to help!

Like Dave Liao likes this
James Gentes July 15, 2023

I don't see an `Advanced` tab while creating a field.. was the multiple user field removed?

Web capture_15-7-2023_181737_procoretech.atlassian.net.jpeg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events