Creating a weekly logwork report in JIRA

rajmahendra February 21, 2013

I am using JIRA 4.4.5#665-sha1:422aead version. (having Greenhopper)

In my project there are 9 develoeprs who log there work this tool.

I wanted a consolidated weekly report of total worklog for each developer.

soem thinkg like

Day1 Day2 Dayx

D1

D2

Dx

Anyone tell me how to create this report ?

4 answers

3 votes
David Goldstein
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2013

In Arsenale Dataplane for JIRA, it's easy. Just:

1. select the built-in Issues Work Log Table report
  2. select your projects, select Last Week (or a custom time period) and to report Daily, and segment the results by Work Logged By (who did the work)

Done!

0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

Hi Rajmahendra,

Have you seen our plugin Intelligent Reports? It ships with two example timesheet reports, one for a specific project, and another across all JIRA projects. If they don't fit your needs exactly out of the box you can modify them or create new reports, just design the report template in Microsoft Word, and use powerful point and click rules to fill in the data to the locations in the document you want. Try it out, it's free for the first 30 days after all.

0 votes
Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2013

You can try eazyBI reports and charts plugin for JIRA to build such report of logged hours per developer and per day as well as by many other JIRA standard and custom fields.

0 votes
Avdhesh Chauhan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2013

Suggest an answer