Created vs Resolved Dashboard not capturing tickets moved to my project

deepak garg February 25, 2021

I was working on a JIRA dashboard i.e. Created vs Resolved for the last 7 days. But the issue is it won't pick up the tickets that are actually created 10 days back in a different project but moved to my JIRA project in the last 7 days. 

As it is moved to my project it is like a new ticket for my team so we would like to track that as a new ticket. 

Is there a way to the right output of Created vs Resolved tickets where:

1. Created shows all the tickets that are created in the last 7 days or moved to my JIRA project in the last 7 days. 

2. Resolved shows all the tickets that are resolved in the last 7 days or moved to a different JIRA project in the last 7 days.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2021

Interesting. I have never run into this or at least never drilled down to understand that to be the case. However I don’t often move issues between project. I found this other thread - How-does-the-Created-vs-Resolved-Gadget-report-an-issue-that-has... . You will see that the accepted answer indicates the moved issues should include moved issues in the created. However given you observation I think that Ignacio’s suggested workaround might be warranted. Further I think it might be worthwhile checking Jira.atlassian.com for an existing suggestion on this and if not found report to Atlassian Support.  

Suggest an answer