• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Create ticket automatically Resolves ticket

I have one project in which this is occurring. I'm a bit stumped. This project shares workflows with 15 other projects that do not experience this issue.

The project is in Jira Classic.

I open up a new ticket, Epic, Story, or Task, it doesn't matter, and the workflow sets it to To Do (which is correct) and Fixed. Screenshot on 2020-12-17 at 15_08_59.pngI have to change the status to something else and then it works fine. I checked the Workflows and it doesn't appear to be anything incorrect. 
It's odd, because I set this project up a few months and it has been working without any issues. Do anyone have any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Has someone added the resolution field to the "create" screen?

I don't know if someone recently added one, but it is in the field configuration. So when I added that field to the Create screen, it is set to Fixed by default. I think I found a workaround for now. I just need to find out who edited it and why. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you