Create my own reporst

Camilla Wikström November 3, 2014

I wonder if it is possible to create own reports? Or is it possible to edit the reports that is avaliable.

For ex Time Tracking Report I would like to add storypoints, be able to see story points in the report.

2 answers

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2014

Camilla,

If you are familiar (and skilled) with Microsoft Excel, possibly one of the most widely used reporting tools, you can use the Better Excel Plugin to integrate Excel spreadsheets with JIRA data. You can use all advanced Excel features like functions, charts, pivot tables, just read the plugin's user documentation for tutorials.

0 votes
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2014

Hi Camilla,

You can try https://www.jirareports.com. It is a cloud based tool that allows creation of free form reports for OnDemand and hosted Jira instances. It offers different types of reports such as bar chart, matrix reports etc. and has a rich set of features available, such as publishing the reports, calculated fields and export capabilities.

Additionally, you can use eazyBI reports and charts plugin for JIRA to build custom reports from both standard JIRA fields as well as custom fields. It is like free format database reporting tool but has predefined data model specific to JIRA with dimensions and measures that users can use in reports and as a result it helps users to create meaningful reports much faster.

Hope it helps.

Monique

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events