Create account / send invite not working

Mehdi Nasreddine-Royer April 15, 2021

Hello,

For few users, they are not able to receive invitation from my JIRA instance. Even by clicking on "Resend invite", email is not sent to their email box. Any idea about this issue ? workaround ? Thanks, Regards,

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2021

Hi @Mehdi Nasreddine-Royer !

It's possible the user's mail server returned an error to our mail delivery service, and the user's email addresses wound up on a "pause" list internally in our mail service. One common cause of this error is creating the Atlassian account before the mail server has finished creating a user's mailbox if they're a new employee, for example.

Our support team can check for this issue, as well as other problems. Since we'll need the email addresses of the folks who aren't receiving invitations to check this out thoroughly and you're eligible for support, I'd suggest opening a support case at support.atlassian.com/contact with a list of the email addresses that aren't receiving invitations. Otherwise if you feel comfortable putting those email addresses here on Community (publicly), I can check those and edit the email addresses out of your reply.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Community Support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events