Could not add users

ildar khakimov February 25, 2020

Hello

I'm trying to add a user and getting an error:

Could not add users

Something went wrong when adding users to your site.'

Step-by-step: Settings > User management > Enter email address

I contacted support and they said it could be related to the license (I just went from paid to free). 

It's been 3 weeks, but there's no reply, does anyone know if there's anything that can be done to solve this?

2 answers

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2020

Free license - if not expired yet , should allow you to create as many users as you can.

But if it has expired, you should be getting all sorts of notifications to let you know that your license has expired.

Daniel Keebler August 12, 2020

I'm having the same problem.  Free license for Jira cloud.  I don't see anything on the Pricing page about the free plan "expiring" nor have I received any notification about an expiring license.  And yet...

Whenever I try to add a user, I get the following message:

2020-08-12_13-15-24.png

In case it's relevant, I have cleared browser chache, closed browser, restarted computer, etc.

How can we test Jira as a team if we cannot add users?

Daniel Algar Martínez November 30, 2020

Same problem here. Could you add users in your account?

0 votes
Bharath Kumar Kappala
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2020

@ildar khakimov I hope you entered all the information required to create the new user, If yes then the reason might be license please check if the license expired. Click on Setting > Applications > Versions&licenses if that is the case update your license and try adding the user again.

Hope this helps!!

ildar khakimov February 27, 2020

Hi 

I'm not seeing those choices, please see attachScreen Shot 2020-02-27 at 8.34.35 PM.png

Suggest an answer