Could I back to free version after trial period?

Duy Vo February 10, 2021

I used trial version of Jira, after trial period and my Jira service is suspended, I think we just need to use the free version instead of the standard for this time.
Can I back to free version from standard version?
(Users number is under 10 users)

4 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2021

Hi @Duy Vo

I experienced the same this morning but solution is very easy.

When you go to admin.atlassian.com >> Site Settings >> Product Access

You will likely see more users present than allowed in "Jira Service Management Free" - this is 3 agents.

I had 5 users in it and corrected (reduced) it to 2 users, looks like this:

grafik.png

When you go to admin.atlassian.com >> Manage Subscriptions >> Jira Service management it will list 2 agents (for my example) and changing to Free can be scheduled now.

Please note there are some warning as for losing features for example - thus is due to a planned switched to "Free" where not all features are included.

Cheers,
Daniel

Shahwaiz Tahir September 6, 2023

I did the 2 user but the it is still suspended. How can I resolve it?IMG_20230906_174945.jpg

Like Trung Hưng Nguyễn likes this
Trung Hưng Nguyễn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 2, 2023

Me Too and I don't have any support From Jira

0 votes
Answer accepted
Support July 5, 2021

>admin.atlassian.com

>Billing.

>Manage Subscription.

> Follow the screenshots attached.

1Capture.png12Capture.png123Capture.png

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

Yes, just go to admin.atlassian.com, under Manage subscription you can change the plan you are on.

0 votes
Duy Vo February 10, 2021

Thanks Mikael.

I went to subscription page, but I don't see plan changing option for inactive item

image.png

Muhammad Rehan July 3, 2023

I'm also facing the same issue

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events