Contract Management

jenna February 9, 2022

Hi! 

We have a great setup with Jira and have added and utilized many of the applications to further fit our needs. We are currently in the process of trying to find solutions for Contract management/reminders. We track our budgets in Tempo so im hopeful to come with a good solution in which we can send our contract somehow through Jira and then track the process from that point on through Jira. 

Send Contract - follow up on signing - once signed be notified - then create project in Jira for client(who signed contract). Then track against budget(hopefully through Tempo. Lastly being reminded to update contract as terms are coming to an end. 

Any thoughts or suggestions? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2022

I'd recommend a look at the first couple of hits on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=contracts 

jenna February 12, 2022

Thank you! We’ve got that option on our list but I don’t think it integrates with tempo. Meeting with them to discuss. If anyone else has any other ideas were Definetly interested. 

David.Bartnicki
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 8, 2024

Did you ever find a contract management tool that integrated with Tempo?

jenna May 8, 2024

No I didn't. We do it externally with different tools.

Suggest an answer