Content of the installed app is not being shown in jira menu.

imran khan 1622 March 23, 2023

I have built a connect hello-world app and installed it in Jira but when I click to show it in the menu following error comes:

"Something's gone wrong
Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support".
I built this app using this official guide:
I have my node version 16.
Screenshot from 2023-03-24 10-47-05.png

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Hi @imran khan 1622 and welcome to the community,

I would advise you to tunnel you application and see the log file when clicking on the selection. It's kind of hard to assess your app without knowing what your code is. Debug it and you will find the error. :)

imran khan 1622 March 24, 2023

Thanks for responding, I have followed all the steps in the guide as it is. Can you provide any link or tell me how to tunnel connect the app? Thanks

imran khan 1622 March 24, 2023
[2023-03-24T05:26:50.401Z] "GET /atlassian-connect.json" "Apache-HttpClient/4.5.14 (Java/11.0.17)"
(node:290124) [DEP0066] DeprecationWarning: OutgoingMessage.prototype._headers is deprecated

this is the warning I get in my HTTP server, I am using ngrok and it shows get calls status 200 every time I try to run the app in jira.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events