Confluence links not showing up on new issue view

Hello,

New Jira/Confluence cloud use here. When I switch to that new issue view in Jira, the one with the popup modal, I lose the links to the confluence docs that i used to see in the old issue detail view (the one that comes in from the right side).

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

- Andrew

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Andrew,

This is not yet supported in the new view but we do plan to include this feature early next year.

You will need to click through to the full view for the time being to see Confluence links.

If the new behavior doesn't meet your needs at this time, you can switch it off in your profile.

Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 9.05.02 AM.png 

Regards,

Shannon

@Shannon Spaniol Any update on this feature?  Kind of sucks that there is no real benefit to using Confluence over any other document product if this feature doesn't work.  

This widget could not be displayed.

Still not fixed? It's the 2nd half of 2018 and we still can't view Confluence links from JIRA issues in the new view.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

534 views 23 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you