Configuring email notification timing

uday ramakrishna August 6, 2012

Hi,

Is there a way to configure the timing and the frequency at which notifications are sent. Currently everyone seems to be getting notified for projects that are not even being updated or chagned.

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2012

What notififcations are they getting if nothing is updated or changed? Subscriptions?

Regarding the frequency, configuring delay is not an option in onDemand.

Hi Jobin,

They are getting daily emails with the subject reading "Subscription: All Issues" and contains the key and the summary of the ticket. I can imagine it is annoying to get them on a daily basis. Not sure how this can be controlled. I think i made a mistake saying this is on-demand. This is somethng we bought and installed inhouse. It is a 4.3 version.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2012

It means someone have created a subscription to everyone. You will need to ask around or look at the database, filtersubscription table, to find out who did it.

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2012

Nothing by configurations.

Cool thanks for the inputs. I thought as much looking at the title. Is there no way to unsubscribe someone from the admin panel or disable people from subscribing to things like this?

Suggest an answer