Completing a sprint, got an error and now the sprint is missing??

Samantha Stone December 11, 2018

HI All,

When we were completing a sprint we received a Jira error (sorry I didn't write it down) and now our Sprint is totally missing! 

We can't find it anywhere?

Please help!!

Thanks

SAM :)

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Fazila, How are you?

Thanks for your reply. 

Nope can't find it in the Sprint Reports or the Issue Navigator. 

I looked at the Jira logs and they only go back 7 days and this was from October 2018.

Is there any way to view the logs from October?

Thanks

SAM :)

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2018

Hi @Samantha Stone

Do you remember any of those issues that were part of that sprint?  If yes, look at the history of those issues to find some clues about the sprint details.

And on logs, if the setting in your jira is to purge the logs then the logs are gone.. may be your system admin just moves the logs somewhere?

I have looked at the "Not completed this sprint" issues from the Sprint before and they have other sprints listed on them....but not the missing one! 

It really seems to have just vanished! 

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2018

Ok. If it just vanished and couldnt be found in the 'Audit log' entries, suggest you to check with the Atlassian Support https://support.atlassian.com/

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 11, 2018

Hi @Samantha Stone

Are you not able to find the sprint in the 'Sprint report' section of that scrum board where you completed the sprint?

Can you try to search for the sprint in issue navigator like : sprint = Sprint_name ?

If you are still not able to find through above options, look at the audit log and jira logs..

Suggest an answer