It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Community Cloud Equivalent

Hi! 

My friend at Salesforce has been telling me about their Community Cloud platform, and I wanted to know if Atlassian has a similar platform? And if so, how configurable & accessible is it? 

Thanks in advance! 

1 answer

Hi @Sahar Rahgozar

Community Cloud is a user-centric site which Salesforce clients can use to launch a knowledge-base website in simple terms.

Atlassian's equivalent is Confluence. Whilst it is a powerful collaboration tool for internal teams, it can be used as an external knowledge-base also and shared with customers. Atlassian itself uses Confluence for knowledge articles, alongside a large number of app vendors.

It is heavily customisable so you can make it look more like a help site - or you can use an app such as Scroll Viewpoint or Instant Websites to provide a better look-and-feel.

Ste

Thank you @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_

We are currently using Confluence more for our internal team, but I will look into Scroll Viewpoint and Instant Websites to see how we can make it more personalized and customer-friendly. 

Regards,

Sahar 

Awesome @Sahar Rahgozar - let us know how it goes!

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you