Community Cloud Equivalent

Sahar Rahgozar January 17, 2020

Hi! 

My friend at Salesforce has been telling me about their Community Cloud platform, and I wanted to know if Atlassian has a similar platform? And if so, how configurable & accessible is it? 

Thanks in advance! 

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2020

Hi @Sahar Rahgozar

Community Cloud is a user-centric site which Salesforce clients can use to launch a knowledge-base website in simple terms.

Atlassian's equivalent is Confluence. Whilst it is a powerful collaboration tool for internal teams, it can be used as an external knowledge-base also and shared with customers. Atlassian itself uses Confluence for knowledge articles, alongside a large number of app vendors.

It is heavily customisable so you can make it look more like a help site - or you can use an app such as Scroll Viewpoint or Instant Websites to provide a better look-and-feel.

Ste

Sahar Rahgozar January 22, 2020

Thank you @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_

We are currently using Confluence more for our internal team, but I will look into Scroll Viewpoint and Instant Websites to see how we can make it more personalized and customer-friendly. 

Regards,

Sahar 

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2020

Awesome @Sahar Rahgozar - let us know how it goes!

Ste

Suggest an answer