Chart for historical data on status (like cumulative flow)

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013

Hey,

I'm desperately looking for a plugin etc. which could give me the same results as the cumulative flow diagram just without using Greenhopper. What I want is kind of what the created vs. resolved graph gives me but it's not customizable. I need sth. where I could define the statuses to be displayed. Has anyone seen anything like it?

The other option would be to enable a certain project for Greenhopper (which is what I am trying to avoid) and use the cumulative flow digagram.

Cheersd Christian

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013

You can use eazyBI reports and charts plugin for JIRA which in latest version has support for history of issue status workflow transitions analysis. Here is example of chart which shows issues in workflow status at the end of month:

JIRA issues in transition status

Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2013

This is link to installable eazyBI plugin version which has support for issue status workflow transitions analysis. You posted link to hosted eazyBI version which can be used with JIRA OnDemand but does not have some features which installable plugin has.

But thanks for posting link :)

Like André Costa likes this
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2013

oh a different one?

hmm no...the same :D

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2013
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2013

Looks great! I might give it a try! One last question:

Do you have smaller intervals as a month? I'd need a trend for every week...

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2013

raimonds...oops :) you're right

Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2013

Christian - time periods can be years, quarters, months, weeks or days.

Reese Gibbons Schmit June 15, 2015

How do you get the counts to be cumulative? I can only seem to get the transitions that happen in that week?

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2015

A bit late answer, but the SQL for JIRA supports issue change history. Therefore, it would not be difficult to write your custom SQL query to exactly get your JIRA data as you need/want.

If you need some visualization like charts, tables, etc, for those SQL queries, you might also want to design your visual report by using the Birt Reports for JIRA plugin.

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2013

Suggest an answer