Changing the ID of the target row in the source database

Hi,

I'm using JIRA Database Value Plugin to integrate with a database that contains customer information. For administrative purpose, the internal IDs of this database have been renumbered.

We are currently testing the integration with the new release of this database. I ran an SQL script to update the JIRA customfield value and replace the old id with the new one.

Lets assume that, formerly, we had something like:

ID = 123456

Customer Name = MyCustomer

Customer Support Level = Gold

Now, we have

ID = AAA-123456

Customer Name = MyCustomer

Customer Support Level = Gold.

I updated the customfield value field in the customfieldvalue table and changed 123456 to AAA-123456.

It doesn't work. The label that is displayed is : rendering.editpattern={2}, {1}.

Now, if I create a new issue and set the customer information to the value below (AAA-123456), then the issue is properly displayed.

So I suppose that there is another value somewhere to change... Does anyone knows?

Thanks

Stéphane

1 answer

What versions of JIRA and the plugin are you using? Can you enable the logging of the plugin to see more info?

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,976 views 19 22
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you