Certification question

Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

Good morning:

I took and PASSED my ACP-520 exam. My question is, does the ACP-520 outrank the ACP-120 or should I be shooting the ACP-120 as well?

2 answers

0 votes
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2024

@Collista Lewingdon Yes to what @Kian Stack Mumo Systems wrote. Please check out the Exam Topics guide for both exams to see the specific content being tested. But yes, not much overlap between the two. So taking both is good for employers and employees. Don't forget that both have FREE certification prep courses and materials. Good luck! 

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

@Collista Lewingdon, they test two different subject areas. ACP-520 is on how you would manage an organization and the settings inside of there. 

ACP-120 is on specifics within Jira - how are permissions managed, who can create projects, ect. I have taken both and they are very different exams.

If you are looking to expand your knowledge and test your skills I would take both!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events