Cannot keep column changes in list view

Hello,

I am viewing my issues in JIRA ondemand in list view. It was originally set up with certain fields that i wanted to see and every time a ran a search I would get the same fields. I then started changing the fields with the pulldown column option and I could not get my new set of fields to automatically come up with a new search. It would always revert back to the default list of fields. Now (after the weekend) It only shows me the new set of fields that I was playing with and I cannot get it to automatically revert back to the original default list.

my question is how do I change the fields that I want to see in my summary (search) and make that view stay for any further searches?

4 answers

0 votes
Steven Behnke Community Champion Aug 06, 2014

Hi Jose! Were you making your Column changes to My Defaults or Filter?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Issue+Table+Columns

I guess I was using my defaults and was not even thinking of of those options. but thanks for your comment I got it to work this morning.

0 votes
Steven Behnke Community Champion Aug 06, 2014

If you feel like I helped answer your question I'd appreciate it if you'd mark my answer as correct. Next to my answer will be Up and Down votes, and under that is a checkbox. You click the checkbox to mark answers.

Hi Steven, I would love to mark your response as a correct answer but I do not see the up and down arrows or check box on your response. I do see it my original question just not on your comments. is there a way to show those on my end?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,801 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot