Cancel request raised to cancel subscription under billing section.

abhinav_bipnesh September 1, 2020

While doing some administrative job by mistake I have raised a request to cancel my subscription. I would like to get it closed without taking any action. How that can be achieved as I want to keep the subscription of the service as it is going.

3 answers

1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2020

Hello @abhinav_bipnesh,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I'm not sure if that's the case, but if you clicked to Cancel the subscription on my.atlassian.com, it's not possible to undo that, but there is a workaround.

I posted it here some days ago:

Testing using a Free site, I went to my.atlassian.com and clicked to cancel the subscription as well, but there is no button to reactivate the site, but I found a workaround that does the trick.

On the Manage Subscriptions page (the one from the screenshot) click on Change and select the Standard Plan. Once it updates, it will show that you need to add a credit card, but don't worry about it. Click on Change and select the Free plan again. 

I recorded a gif showing the steps: https://share.getcloudapp.com/04uqv6oG

The message "Cancellation pending" will not appear anymore and if you go to my.atlassian.com it will show that your site is active.

If that's not the case, please let us know more details and the steps you followed. 

Regards,
Angélica

WasimBuden April 30, 2021

@Angélica Luz This doesn't work, accidentally I have canceled our production site subscription, now I am seeing the below message! I have opened a P1 ticket and tried every possible way ( Twitter) to contact Atlassian.. but all I get is automated responses. We are very very worried at this point, thinking that our production site will go down! So far it's been a horrible experience using JSD altogether.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2021

Hello @WasimBuden,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I saw that our Customer Advocates already canceled the request and your site is active. 

Are you able to log in on your site normally?

As per the P1 ticket that you raised, it’s necessary just to update the payment method now.

If you are still facing issues, please, let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
yann1x February 21, 2022

I solved this by changing the plan to Standard 14 days trial, then not checking the credit card payment and then instantly after changing the plan back to Free version

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2020

Raised a request where exactly?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events