How can I stop cancellation request?

devangpadhiyar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 2, 2020

Hello, how can I stop the cancellation request as I tried to delete or change the domain? But it show something as in attached screenshotBilling-–-Manage-subscriptions.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2020

Hello @devangpadhiyar,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Testing using a Free site, I went to my.atlassian.com and clicked to cancel the subscription as well, but there is no button to reactivate the site, but I found a workaround that does the trick.

On the Manage Subscriptions page (the one from the screenshot) click on Change and select the Standard Plan. Once it updates, it will show that you need to add a credit card, but don't worry about it. Click on Change and select the Free plan again. 

I recorded a gif showing the steps: https://share.getcloudapp.com/04uqv6oG

The message "Cancellation pending" will not appear anymore and if you go to my.atlassian.com it will show that your site is active.

Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Angélica

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2022

I can confirm that this workaround still works as of December 2022. 🙃

Like license rubyplay likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders