Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can you pull different Jira stories from different project boards into a sprint board? If so how?

Edited

I have set up a filter and added as part of the sprint board creation but it is not working

2 answers

2 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Sandesh Shetty Community Leader Nov 28, 2021

@Lorelle_Deguara In board filter you need to include different projects. If issues are not visible in board then please check column mapping whether all the status are mapped to column or not. 

Thanks, it worked with fixed version. I think it was delayed once I added the filter.

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Lorelle_Deguara ,

Welcome to Community!

Yes, you will be able to pull different jira stories from different projects. Note that create filter includes different project stories and make use of this filter to create scrum board. Once the scrum is created, you manage your backlog and sprints.

As you mentioned it is not working, can you please know in details what is not working? For example, only few projects stories appears in board or no stories appears in board.

Thanks,
Avinash

Thanks, instead of using projects in the filter can you not just use the fixed version?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you