Can you embed JIRA content in Google Slides?

Abhi Gudidevuni June 17, 2019

Wondering if their is a way to embed JIRA gadgets in Google Slides? We do weekly presentations which i have to manually extract or screenshot the same JIRA query/gadget in to Google Slides.  

3 answers

8 votes
Andrew
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2019
Abhi Gudidevuni July 1, 2019

The market place app link provided is for making G-Suite content available in JIRA. My objective was the other way around, to present and dynamically update JIRA content in G-Slides. 

I also had a look at Zapier, their isn't a direct zap (automation) from Jira to G-Slides. Their is however a Zap to G-Sheets first and you can then use the built in G-Sheets to G-Slides auto update feature.

5 votes
Tammy Irvine January 19, 2022

@Abhi Gudidevuni did you find a way of doing this. Also looking at trying to do this. 

Abhi Gudidevuni January 19, 2022

Unfortunately no. We are taking screenshots. Could you please vote/Like if you have not already? 

0 votes
Emma Bates December 9, 2022

Hi all. This comment is a bit late to the party but you can now export jira queries directly to Google sheets and automate the refresh. In doing that you can manipulate the data any way you choose in Sheets and then copy and paste into Slides, use Data studio to analyse and report on the results and many more things. You can then embed anything you want into a google site. It's not perfect, but it's pretty nice. I hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events