Can we put a 'Timer' for all transitions within all Issues Types of JIRA?

Kishore Mavuri October 5, 2018

I want to check the ageing of Issues. Is there anyway I can embed a 'Timer' for all issues where it calculates transition times.

4 answers

0 votes
Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 9, 2019

Hello @Kishore Mavuri

I suggest you take a look at the original Time in Status by OBSS. Our app does exactly what you need

• Our app creates reports on how much time each issue spent on each status, assignee or user group.
  • Number of time each status or transition was used.
  • View durations in days, hours, minutes, etc.
  • Include issue fields in your report.
  • Export data as CSV, XLS or XLSX.
  • Calculate time or count averages, grouped by multi level issue fields that you select.
  • Define your own business calendars.

We now have Server, Data Center and Cloud options.

0 votes
Mark Kern [SaaSJet] January 17, 2019

Hello, @Kishore Mavuri

If under 'Timer' for all issues where it calculates transition times you mean a tool to collect information about the amount of time spent on each issue status, then Time in status for Jira Cloud by SaaSJet is just a solution for you.

Also, this app will help you get information about average time in status, time that assignee spends on each issue, transition count and other tools (reports) for monitoring time spend at projects.

Charts will show you the overall picture of the data from your reports. 

All report is available for export.

It's a good tool to make sure your projects are running on time. Highly recommend to try the free version of this add-on, hope it will satisfy your needs.

If you have any questions regarding this add-on, feel free to ask me in a comment down below.

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2018
0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2018

Not out of the box. You may be able to do it with scripting

Suggest an answer