Display 'Time in Status'

I am trying to make decisions on class of service from the board or issue view before digging in to the control chart. 

So far, I have added a custom 'Time in Status' field called 'StatusDuration' and administered it to display in 2 projects. I believe this is different than the '[CHART] Time in Status' that is referenced in time-in-status.

However, no StatusDuration is visible as part of the issues that I'm looking at. I have enabled the JIRA Charting Plugin mentioned in the thread above which shows "time in source status"  as part of a new tab called transitions, but that only aggregates the history and doesn't show how long it's been in the current status. 

Even if it's not available in JQL (which would be even better), I understood it to be available as it lets me associate it with screens: 

StatusDuration.png

3 answers

I'm having the same issue in my instance of JIRA Cloud.

• Installed "Time in Status" field
  • Added field to all the screens where I'd like it to appear
  • No joy

I've tried:

•  un/reinstalling
  • deleting the (CHART)Time in Status field that was reported to conflict with this field
  • RTFMing for a good four hours

Is anyone from JIRA reading these requests? Hope someone can help. Time in Status is of critical importance to our management strategy. 

^^ Bump, having the same issues.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

598 views 2 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot