Can we import the data from 2 different projects from source to destination instance with exalate

Hanuman Naara July 22, 2021

i'm trying to import the data from 2 project from source instance to 1 project in destination instance in JIRA server version with Exalate plugin(server to server)

2 answers

2 votes
Jose Lobo (Solutions Architect at Exalate)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

Hey @Hanuman Naara ,
Jose from Exalate's team here.

Yes, it is possible. Can you elaborate on what you are trying to accomplish?

Most probably you will need to create two connections:

• Connection 1: Connect Project A to Project C (Jira B)
  • Connection 2: Connect Project B to Project C (Jira B)

Let me know if this answers your question.

Jose Lobo
Presales Engineer at Exalate

0 votes
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

Hi @Hanuman Naara

I'm not an expert for the Exalate team - but in general, this should be possible. Maybe this help article will help you? I'll leave it up to the Exalate team to explain the behavior in more details.

If you're not decided on Exalate yet, you can also use other issue sync solutions.
I'm working for the Backbone Issue Sync team and can tell you that this would be possible with Backbone by setting up a synchronization for every source project to the 1 destination project.

Hope that helps,
Matthias.

Suggest an answer