Can the overflow of large tables in New Issue View be fixed?

Joe Imhoff January 7, 2021

The CSS for the tables in the new issue view makes most of our tickets unusable when we need to tag in wide tables.

This is what our page looks like with the issue.
before.PNGThis means that I have to do a bunch of scrolling to get past this table and it means that the table is unusable. Sometimes the data in there is a .75 of a letter long for a very short but wide amount of data.

Makes that ticket unusable in the new view, but it's totally fine in the old view.
I personally implement this change on the enclosing table CSS every time I need to see these tables.

change.PNG

After making that simple change, which I created a support request for months ago, that has now disappeared and was never answered, my table looks like this:

after.PNGCan I get Atlassian to add that change to their JIRA product?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2021

Hi @Joe Imhoff ,

Thanks for reaching out, and pointing this out, and a great workaround to.

I created the following Bug report so we can follow up to get this looked at further, please make sure to drop any additional comments on the bug report with additional feedback or comments on the impact to your workflow.

Regards,
Earl

Joe Imhoff January 12, 2021

Awesome!!

Thanks, Earl. I'm looking forward to not having to go fix that with every page load.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events