Can't add issue to sprint

Hello,

I'm using JIRA OnDemand + GreenHopper plugin and have some problem with adding issues in my Sprint.

I uploaded tasks from .csv in following format - (example_txt.txt), it's about 150 issues(only user story, without sub-tasks)

And now I have 2 problem:

1. Assignee can't see any issue, before I make some manipulation with it in JIRA (for example change status to In Progress and back)
  2. when I open Rapid board Sprint Marker already included 46 issues and if I click Start Sprint I see, that on my sprint 46 issues will appear. But if change order in that 46 issues, and click Start Sprint JIRA shows me, that 43 or 2 or 115(it could be any count depending on current issues order) issues will appear in the sprint.

So I can't using sprints, can you help me with this??

p.s. I'm using JIRA about 2 month, sry if asking the obvious thing

2 answers

can anyone halp me?

Hi Anton

1) Where is he looking for the issues?

Can you post some screenshots of the issues you're experiencing so that we might see what you're seeing?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

439 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you