Can somebody know how to create custom select list?

Константин December 8, 2021

I want to create custom select list. I found plugin custom select list but cant understand how to add options in this field. I use Google to find answer, but didnt find.

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

@Константин ,

Jira allows you to create a select list for custom fields. You can use multi select or single select. Also, can place your own custom values. You should be able to find this when creating a custom field.

-Ben

Константин December 8, 2021

Thanks, Ben, for answer, but i forget to write that i need search on this list. Because i have >25000 values

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

I see. Then you will need a connector to pull that list of over 25k values. HEre's an article to help guide you in your direction:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-populate-select-list-custom-field-from-a-database/qaq-p/784269

Suggest an answer