Can not choose Issue type when adding post function CREATE ISSUE

Deleted user January 17, 2017

Hi

When I want to add the post function 'create issue' in my workflow with JIRA misc workflow i don't get the opportunity to choose the issue type. it's just a black line but no drop down.

Can anybody say why this is like that. The postfunction does not work without issue type.

Many thanks,

Marina

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David _old account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2017

Hi Marina,

this means JMWE is not properly installed and needs to be uninstalled and then reinstalled.

David

Deleted user January 18, 2017

Thanks for your answere. Instead of reinstalling I added the add-on user to admin rights and it works perfect. 

David _old account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2017

Hi Marina,

actually, this might work for the Create issue post-function but you might still run into issues with some other post-functions, because the add-on user should also be in the (hidden) "atlassian-addons-admin" system group, and this can only be fixed either by reinstalling the add-on or asking Atlassian Support to fix it.

David

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events