Can not choose Issue type when adding post function CREATE ISSUE

Hi

When I want to add the post function 'create issue' in my workflow with JIRA misc workflow i don't get the opportunity to choose the issue type. it's just a black line but no drop down.

Can anybody say why this is like that. The postfunction does not work without issue type.

Many thanks,

Marina

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Marina,

this means JMWE is not properly installed and needs to be uninstalled and then reinstalled.

David

Thanks for your answere. Instead of reinstalling I added the add-on user to admin rights and it works perfect. 

Hi Marina,

actually, this might work for the Create issue post-function but you might still run into issues with some other post-functions, because the add-on user should also be in the (hidden) "atlassian-addons-admin" system group, and this can only be fixed either by reinstalling the add-on or asking Atlassian Support to fix it.

David

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,265 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot