Can a Cumulative Flow Diagram be shown on a Dashboard or Wallboard?

Mark Antilla October 22, 2015

Is it possible for a Cumulative Flow Diagram (or some other sort of burn up chart) to be shown on a Dashboard or Wallboard?  I can get the burndown diagram for an iteration just fine, but I can't find anything that displays the story points for an entire project.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2015

You can do only burn down and that too only for a Sprint. What do you mean by story points for an entire project?

Are you looking to see Total, In progress and completed story points in the entire project (across all sprints)?

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2021

Hi @Mark Antilla

YES. With our Great Gadgets app. 

It supports calculation by story points and it wallboard-compatible.

CFD.png

The app offers also burndown/burnup charts, velocity chart and many more. 

For further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Danut

0 votes
Mark Antilla October 23, 2015

Yes, I am looking to see the total To do, In progress, and Completed story points across all sprints.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 23, 2015

That is what I was afraid of! There is no existing gadgets that can calculate story points and display it based on status. There are some reporting plugins in marketplace that might help!

srinath August 1, 2018

Hi we are on 7.5 version of Jira I see cumulative flow chart under reports Can I see same gadget on the dashboard ?

Suggest an answer