Can I customize the transition buttons in the operations toolbar?

Brendan McDevitt October 14, 2013

I'm using JIRA 6, and I was wondering if there is a way to make the "transition buttons" more user-friendly. Right now, they just kind of blend in with the rest of buttons on the operations toolbar. I understand that by default only 2 show (and that can be changed by editing the properties file), but that still doesn't change the fact that there is no visual cue that these are transition buttons.

Is there a way to customize this or is there an add-on that addresses this issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

If I'm not wrong, I understood your problem as you want to see more transition buttons on screen?

you check this link https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/142540/how-to-change-the-workflow-buttons-on-the-issue-screen

Brendan McDevitt October 14, 2013

Actually, I'm aware of how to make more buttons show up, but I'm actually looking to make the buttons LOOK differently. Specifically to see if there is a way to make them VISUALLY different than the rest of the buttons in the operations toolbar. Does that make sense?

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

Suggest an answer