Can I change the JIRA Cloud banner so it wil appear at the top of pages instead of on the left side?

Johnny O Manns November 6, 2019

I noticed when checking out the Atlassian ticketing system that the blue navigation banner is at the top of the page and looks to be the same as the old layout.  In my company's cloud instance of JIRA, the navigation banner appears on the left side.  Can I move/configure the blue banner to look like the Atlassian system.

20191106_JiraBanner.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2019

Hi @Johnny O Manns ,

The top navigation bar is coming back soon in Jira Cloud and you can already subscribe for the early access program. For more details on this please see:

This feature is tracked in our system as:

You can vote and watch the above feature so that you will be notified in case of any progress. You can also add a comment to get in touch with the developers of the feature to provide feedback and/or concerns.

Finally, if you don't want to subscribe to the early access program and you don't want to wait for the feature to be available in the product, there is also a Chrome extension that will move the navigation bar to the top. See below links for details:

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer