Calculated number field not displaying on view screen

Jessica Klumb May 15, 2013

I have a jira project with a tab containing only calculated number fields from the JIRA misc custom fields plugin. The tab isn't displaying according to jira because all of the fields do not have a value. I have tried to test just one of the fields by setting it equal to 0 and changing the formula that does the subtraction but I have had no luck getting any of these calculated number fields to display. The formula I am trying to use is this:

<!-- Formula:

(issue.get("customfield_11431") != null ? Integer.parseInt(issue.get("customfield_11431")) : 0) -

(issue.get("customfield_11460") != null ? Integer.parseInt(issue.get("customfield_11460")) : 0) -->

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nancy Blackwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

Do you need to have the Integer.parseInt? I am using a similar formula and it works in mine

&lt;!-- @@Formula:  (issue.get("customfield_11885") != null ? issue.get("customfield_11885") : 0) -( (issue.get("customfield_10322") != null ? issue.get("customfield_10322") : 0) +  (issue.get("customfield_10323") != null ? issue.get("customfield_10323") : 0)  +  (issue.get("customfield_12125") != null ? issue.get("customfield_12125") : 0) +  (issue.get("customfield_12126") != null ? issue.get("customfield_12126") : 0) +  (issue.get("customfield_12127") != null ? issue.get("customfield_12127") : 0) )  --&gt;

Jessica Klumb May 15, 2013

That wasn't the problem but I just realized from looking at your code again I had missed the 2 '@' symbols. Its working now. I can credit that one to you, I have been over and over this for days now. Thank you so much.

Suggest an answer