Board not working properly for specific user

Tobias Ednersson December 16, 2016

Greetings

I have recently migrated a project from JIRA clod instance to a server instance (via another server as per Atlassian's recomendation). It works perfectly except for one user. He cannot view the issues in the board by klicking them and the entire sidebar of the board is greyed out. I have tried comparing his user with another user (for whom everything works perfectly) but I am unable to see any differences. The user is an active directory user who had never logged into JIRA at the time of the migration, if that is relevant and to start with he couldn't see the project, but after adding him to the apropriate group he was able to browse the project.

i see no problems in the logs..

We are running JIRA 7.2.4 

Has anyone had a similar problem?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2016

Start with a close look at the difference between his account and one that is working ok.

Groups, project roles, profile settings and what browser he's using (can your working user try his machine?)

I solved this, see below, thanks for your reply

0 votes

Solved this by making the user who was project lead, also project admin

Alex Suslin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2016

I guess any role should work =) just any

Suggest an answer