Automation Issues? 6/13/2023

Jay Tan June 13, 2023

I don't know where else to report an issue and this is the only place I can find to submit a case. I am not a site admin so I cannot submit tickets. 

Is anybody else having issues with Automation not working? 

I cannot access Automations and gives me an error. It seems that automation on a board level does not work either.

From some testing, it seems that company wide automation still works. 

Anybody else experiencing issues?

9 answers

3 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2023
1 vote
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2023

Hi everyone,  Yes, our automation services were affected by an AWS outage yesterday.  As mentioned we tracked this outage over in https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/g84s6dz9frd0

Sorry for the inconvenience here.

1 vote
Jay Tan June 13, 2023

We just noticed AWS has issues as well. Not sure but may be related. 

0 votes
nataly_diaz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 13, 2023

Came here to find others experiencing the same. Big yellow caution icon that says error loading.Screen Shot 2023-06-13 at 2.49.15 PM.png

0 votes
Chris Yarbrough June 13, 2023

Glad to see it's not just me.

0 votes
Chris Pike
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 13, 2023

I'm having issues as well, I've submitted a ticket to Support. No response as of yet.

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2023

Same here.  Did you submit a ticket to Atlassian Support?

Jay Tan June 13, 2023

I cannot find where to submit unfortunately. Our Admin is out right now and I'm not even sure if I have credentials

Jay Tan June 13, 2023

It tells me to ask my Site Admin to submit a ticket on my behalf. My site admin(s) is not currently here. 

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2023

I've done all I can.  I submitted a ticket to Atlassian and made them aware of this Community question.

Like Terrence Scoville likes this
0 votes
Michael Young June 13, 2023

Yes, having the same issue as well.

Michael Young June 13, 2023

We have a ticket open with Atlassian.  They are currently investigating.

We are having issues with other SaaS products as well.  Maybe something going on with the cloud providers.

0 votes
Terrence Scoville
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 13, 2023

Same issue here.

Jay Tan June 13, 2023

Thanks for the validation that it's not just us!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events