Autoclose parent when subtasks are complete

NANDHANA_VAZ September 15, 2022

I was trying to do the automation  for - Autoclose parent when subtasks are complete, when I don't knew what went wrong, I am getting error in the audit log like no actions performed, please advise.

PFA

Rules.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2022

Hi @NANDHANA_VAZ ,

I just want to make sure that the linked issue condition is necessary. If you're simply wanting to close the parent when all subtasks are complete you certainly don't need to link the issue condition. However maybe that is something you desire? Otherwise can you please provide a screenshot of the audit log when it fails?

audit log 2.PNG

this is the message from the audit log, please advise?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2022

By the way, here is a quick solution I created just now. You can try it out and change as needed.

98B5EBD7-12F4-4EF1-96ED-55FAA0571616.jpeg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2022

Based on your last screenshot you posted my guess is the Zen–53 is not in the Complete status. I am assuming that the Zen-53 is a link issue? For the sake of testing can you remove the issued link condition?

i removed and tired the above, still getting errors, please advise?Autoclose parent - 2.PNG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events