Auto Comment after x days when scheduled

salihzett June 2, 2020

In the screenshots you can see the trigger and what should happen. When I validate the JQL I can see the tickets, but when I run the automation nothing happen.

I want that the comment will add in the ticket and so it reminds the reporter for doing something.

Second automation should close the ticket after +7 days, but also this is not working.

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 13.51.26.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-02 at 13.52.06.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
C_ Derek Fields
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2020

What happens if you uncheck the "Only include issues that have changed..." box? It seems to me likely that none of the 7 issues that were found by the JQL have been updated since the rule was last run.

salihzett June 2, 2020

Works, thanks. But weird, I thought if this found the issues, it is fine. But got it now.

0 votes
Lucie Vrzáková May 2, 2022

Hello @salihzett

may I ask you how the whole rule looks like? I wanna try something similar but not sure, if I'm doing it right.

Thanks a lot!

Lucy

salihzett June 20, 2022

Hey @Lucie Vrzáková 

what kind of issue u have? any error message? If you do this like above, it should work actually.

Cheers

Like Autumn Hwang likes this
Lucie Vrzáková June 20, 2022

Hello @salihzett

I have actually done it differently, as we agreed with my colleagues :) But thanks anyway!

Cheers,

Lucy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events