Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Auto Comment after x days when scheduled

In the screenshots you can see the trigger and what should happen. When I validate the JQL I can see the tickets, but when I run the automation nothing happen.

I want that the comment will add in the ticket and so it reminds the reporter for doing something.

Second automation should close the ticket after +7 days, but also this is not working.

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 13.51.26.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-02 at 13.52.06.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Derek Fields Community Leader Jun 02, 2020

What happens if you uncheck the "Only include issues that have changed..." box? It seems to me likely that none of the 7 issues that were found by the JQL have been updated since the rule was last run.

Works, thanks. But weird, I thought if this found the issues, it is fine. But got it now.

0 votes

Hello @salihzett

may I ask you how the whole rule looks like? I wanna try something similar but not sure, if I'm doing it right.

Thanks a lot!

Lucy

Hey @Lucie Hájková 

what kind of issue u have? any error message? If you do this like above, it should work actually.

Cheers

Hello @salihzett

I have actually done it differently, as we agreed with my colleagues :) But thanks anyway!

Cheers,

Lucy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you