Atlassian Use in Hospitals & Healthcare

Gabriel Landowski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 15, 2018

Greetings,

I am looking for examples of where the Atlassian suite is being used in healthcare.

I work at a hospital and trying to get my organization to use the platform, but I thought existing examples of how/where it is being used today and the feedback from those experiences would be helpful - especially with regards to having a local server within our footprint.

Please let me know.

Gabriel Landowski
Exeter Hospital
glandowski[@]ehr.org

2 answers

1 vote
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2021

Hello @Gabriel Landowski 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community 

atlassian-community-opengraph.png

As per my knowledge, yes you can use Atlassian Tools like JIRA and Confluence in your Hospital for various purposes like assigning and tracking the task of the Management, IT, HR, etc. 

You can use Confluence for documentation purposes in your hospital. 

You can use JIRA Cloud to gain some experience and its usage in your hospital.

Thanks
Prashant Sultania

Note: Upvote, Like or Accept Answer if it resolves your query.

0 votes
Abdullah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2023

I’m looking to use Jira Cloud in a Behavioral Health Care out patient clinic. So I’m also looking for someone who has used the software and in what capacity?

Dan Wilson September 5, 2023

Hi Abdullah,

I'm not sure if you were provided any direction. I know healthcare well and have clients using Jira. You can use Jira for patient facing or internal applications. If you are restricted to HIPAA compliance, you'll need to use Enterprise licenses.

Questions?

If you want, you can connect with me at dan.wilson@rightstar.com.

Cheers!

Dan

Suggest an answer