my Assigned to Me dashboard gadget shows only 3 issues and wont update. An issue search looking for assignee = 'me' finds 36.
I have received email notification that something is assigned to me, my account is not duplicated, I have full access to the issues assigned to me.
If I assign the issues to a colleague, they show up in their gadget but not in mine when they assign them back to me.
I tried deleting and re adding the gadget, but the same list of 3 issues re appeared.
I tried unchecking and re checking the 'update every 15mins checkbox', with no success.
Please can you advise on further potential causes for this problem?
Thank you in anticipation of your help.
Assigned to me gadget uses a query that filters not only by assignee but also by resolution (jql is assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = unresolved ORDER BY priority DESC, created ASC); try to execute this jql and then will see where the problem can be.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs