All-In-One Reorts - New Version 2017-01-15: DOA!

Thomas Ender January 23, 2017

Dear developers: What has to be done to reanimate this Plug-In?

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Ender January 24, 2017
Hello All-In-One Reports Support,
my Add-on Version is 1.1.7-AC. We are talking about JIRA CLOUD, though.
How can I update it?
Btw: I thought it would be updated w/o users action in cloud. Same as Jira and Confluence is updated automatically.
If it's not the case with Plug-Ins: How do I get information about updates? …and the corresponding HowTo?
P.S.: In the Add-ons version history a can see Version 4.0.12 already…

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Thomas Ender
Vom iPad gesendet.
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2017

Hello!

Thank you for the clarification. For cloud, 1.1.7-AC is the latest version. We have sent you an email with the next steps to help us investigate the problem that you are experiencing.

Regards

AIO Support

0 votes
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2017

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Please let us know the exact version of the plugin that you are using. The current version is 4.0.11 which has the fix for 404 errors that one of the older 4.0.X plugins were experiencing. Please feel free to contact us at info@jirareports.com if 4.0.11 version does not work for you.

Regards

AIO Support

Suggest an answer