Affect version field is not showing on the screen

Deleted user March 4, 2019

Hi-- 

Hope you are doing well.

I have assigned  Affect version/s to the project's screen schemes. (default and Bug) (check screenshot)

In addition, when I am checking out, issue layout, I can see Affect version/s. (check screenshot). I have also associated affect versions to my project's screens from view field configuration. 

when I am trying to create an Issue, I can't find the affect version/s. When I look for the Affect version/s using Where is my field, it gives below error:

"The 'Affects Version/s' field is not present on the form you are viewing"

Any thoughts? 

2019-03-04 11_52_25-Configure Screen - JIRA.png2019-03-04 11_53_14-Issue layout - JIRA.png2019-03-04 11_53_24-Where is my field_ - JIRA.png

2 answers

0 votes
Aline Chapman November 18, 2019

Hi- I'm having the same issue with Planned Version/s field, it is not hidden but it still isn't showing up. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2019

Hello Tawhid,

It sounds like the Affects Version field is set to hidden in the field configuration used by the project.

Check this out and let me know if that is the case.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events