Advanced Roadmaps for Jira apps

Ishita Kumar November 1, 2020

can anyone suggest me about Advanced Roadmaps for Jira apps?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2020

Hi @Ishita Kumar ,

Please follow this documentation https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Advanced-Roadmaps-for-Jira-apps/qaq-p/1521932#M452643 It will definitely help you out!

And one more thing, I will suggest you migrate to the cloud.

Ishita Kumar November 1, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal  Thanks for the documentation & suggestion!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2020

Welcome @Ishita Kumar 

Like Ishita Kumar likes this
0 votes
Winston Blick March 24, 2021

Hey Ishita, Jira roadmaps typically end up becoming delivery roadmaps/release plans which is what they're meant to be used for. If you want a product roadmap that you can share with business stakeholders and colleagues across your organization, I would suggest you check out Productboard.

A few advantages:

- Create a high-level product roadmap that can be shared with all your colleagues

- Easily manage many product roadmaps (based off the same underlying data, so all automatically stay up-to-date)

- Instantaneously filter roadmaps to see just the features that matter to a given customer or customer segment, based on actual feedback you've received

- More capabilities to help product managers prioritize what goes on the roadmap in the first place

- A two-way integration with Jira supports seamless workflows between both systems

All in all, a great complement to Jira!

Suggest an answer