Addon similar to Roadmap to recommend?

Rosana Casilli July 27, 2021

Hi all!!

I am looking for an addon similar to roadmap, in our company we have standard suscription, so standard is what we get.

We need to be able to set roadmap not only to epics but also to any issue that is related to epics or stories. 

Can you recommend any free addon?

thank in advance,

Ro

3 answers

0 votes
David Berclaz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2021

Hi @Rosana Casilli

I am working for Apwide, the editor of the Time Squad Jira App.

Our app gives you the flexibility to build custom Timelines that will show Jira issues but also custom Events (that are not necessarily Jira issues). The layout of your events can be customized, so that you can have different Timelines for different stakeholders, based on the same data.

timeline.png

Happy to help if you have any questions.
The app is not free, but very affordable compared to other apps.

Cheers,

David

0 votes
Elizabeth Cranston _Easy Agile_ July 29, 2021

Hi @Rosana Casilli 

I'm Elizabeth, the Product Manager for Easy Agile Roadmaps.

Our tool is a paid option that allows you to show any issue type on your roadmap. You can also sync the roadmap dates with Jira and organise your work into themes with our swimlanes feature.

To find out more information and watch our demo please visit our website.

You can start a 30 day trial of Easy Agile Roadmaps here.

Please reach out to us via support@easyagile.com if you have any further questions.

Have a good day

Elizabeth

Rosana Casilli July 30, 2021

thank you @Elizabeth Cranston _Easy Agile_ I will visite your website

0 votes
Yuri Lapin _Release Management_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2021

Hi @Rosana Casilli

I hope this message finds you well.

If you want to get a Release-centric view on a Roadmap you can try out our Release Management & Roadmaps App. A number of our clients are using it as alternative to Advance Roadmaps.

You can also request a quick demo of Roadmap feature here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvVBm5KK5wTNosLqyP9iKUI8GOoqZn8kQEyV-1yAOJZEwKxQ/viewform 

Looking forward.

Cheers,

Yuri.

Rosana Casilli July 30, 2021

thanks @Yuri Lapin _Release Management_ I will read the documentation 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin