Add "Other" text line option to radio or checkbox fields

Jared Nixon November 26, 2019

Is it possible to add a text line as an option for the custom radio or checkbox fields in Jira Service Desk Cloud? For example, I want to create radio button and checkbox fields where I can make one of of the options, likely the last option, something like "Other:" with a text line where the end user can type in custom text when the other radio button or checkbox options may not be what they need to select, is this possible? I have previously been able to accomplish this behavior pretty easily using Google Forms and am not able to replicate this with Jira Service Desk Cloud and am wondering if I am just missing it. Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2019

We use the Extension for Jira Service Desk Cloud app to accomplish that using its Dynamic Forms capability. We also use its Bundled Fields capability quite extensively and are pleased with the app.

Suggest an answer