Add additional fields to Jira work management form creation page, it only shows a limited fields

Zaheeruddin Babur
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2021

Hi,

I am creating a form in Jira Work Management and I am unable to add any new fields there. There is a limited number of fields available and I need more fields. I added fields to the issue templates but they don't show up in forms.

I cannot edit the fields like make then mandatory etc.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Hi @Zaheeruddin Babur  - This is still a very new product and they are iterating on it. Not all custom field types are available to be used to add to Lists and Forms right now. 

But you should provide any feed back to this email: jwm-eap@atlassian.com

Zaheeruddin Babur
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2021

Thanks @John Funk I was so excited to see this new feature that I committed the requesting team to create a beautiful form for them. Ya well good lesson for the future.

Like John Funk likes this
Bonevie G February 9, 2022

Hi, it's my first time testing for Jira Work Management and I tried adding fields on my form, but, I do not see them.

Dimby Andriamanga November 24, 2022

Hi, I have the same problem!

It's a shame huh

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events