ACP-600 Exam Preparation

Deleted user October 10, 2018

In the ACP-600 Exam Details document, one of the important concepts to master is:

Which configurations (schemes, versions, components, etc.) are shared versus unique when new projects are (1) created from template or (2) with a shared configuration?

Some clarification on this subject would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin.

3 answers

1 accepted

8 votes
Answer accepted
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2018

Hello @[deleted],

I haven't taken the ACP-600 exam but the ACP-100 and ACP-400 ones, you'll find details on this in the documentation:

About shared configurations:

- When you create a new project from a template, that project is created with its own set of schemes. These schemes are:

• a permission scheme (default)
  • a notification scheme (default)
  • an issue security scheme
  • a workflow scheme
  • an issue type scheme
  • an issue type screen scheme
  • a field configuration scheme (default)

- Sometimes you may wish to share schemes among your projects, so that editing one scheme changes that scheme in several projects at once.

- You can select Create with shared configuration to select an existing project and to use that project's schemes. Note that when you're sharing schemes, any change to the scheme will affect all the projects using that scheme.

Hope this helps and good luck with your exam!

- Manon

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2019

Hi, @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ !

Have you wrote any articles about your exams experience?

I’m interested in ACP-100 and ACP-400.

Have you started from ACP-400?

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2019

@Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ 

i am getting this message "Your cart contains voucher only exams. Please enter your voucher code to proceed." can you help in this?

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 24, 2019

Exam ACP-600 can be paid for only with a voucher.  The exam and the preparation course come as a bundle.  Visit this page for the details: https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-600 

Like # people like this
Huili Meng September 2, 2020

shared configurations should also include:priority scheme

0 votes
Edwin David May 6, 2021

Hi,

Please share the document link to prepare or ACP-600

0 votes
Marynel Soto April 12, 2020

Hi @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ I found information that I believe is a bit contradictory?

From page 23/147 in the skillbuilder Issue Security in Jira:

"When projects are created from a template, they inherit 7 of the 8 schemes, including:
• Issue Type Scheme
• Notification Scheme
• Permission Scheme
• Workflow Scheme
• Issue Type Screen Scheme
• Field Configuration Scheme
• and Priority Scheme
By default, projects created from template do not inherit an Issue Security Scheme."

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2020

Hi @Marynel Soto,

I've done some tests on both Jira Server and Cloud and can confirm that issue security scheme is copied when creating a project with shared configuration.

It is a bit confusing, you need to distinguish "Create with shared configuration" (i.e., copy a project) from "Create from template" (e.g., based on a general template like Scrum or Kanban). So, to recap:

• When creating a project from a template (Scrum, Kanban...), the new project does not inherit an issue security scheme.
  • When creating a project with shared configuration (i.e., based on an existing project), the new project does inherit an issue security scheme.

Hope this helps!

- Manon

Like # people like this
Marynel Soto April 16, 2020

Great! Thanks!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events