6. In Review
  7. Reopened
  8. Resolved
  9. Done
  10. Closed

And we have 2 groups:

1. Developers
  2. Testers

What we want is to allow all users to create issues (which is already done by default) but to allow transfering specific issues statuses only for the appropriate group. So issues with statuses 1, 2, 3 can be transfered to the next status (up to 4, but not 4 to 5) only by Developers. Testers take issues from status 4 (Code Complete) and can transfer their statuses from 4 to 10. 

I suppose I should write some jira.permission.???.group conditions to appropriate statuses in our current workflow. I have also found this list of jira.permission parameters: admin, use, sysadmin, project, browse, create, edit, scheduleissue, assign, assignable, attach, resolve, close, comment, delete, work, worklogdeleteall, worklogdeleteown, worklogeditall, worklogeditown, link, sharefilters, groupsubscriptions, move, setsecurity, pickusers, viewversioncontrol, modifyreporter, viewvotersandwatchers, managewatcherlist, bulkchange, commenteditall, commenteditown, commentdeleteall, commentdeleteown, attachdeleteall, attachdeleteown,viewworkflowreadonly.

But I don't really know what parameter I need and whether it's the one I'm searching.

Will be grateful for any help.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2019

You've found workflow properties - these are not quite the right way to do this.  You need to use "conditions" in your workflow.  These put rules on to transitions that say things like "only group/role X can use this transition"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events